This elegant first communion bracelet features crystals, freshwater pearls, and a silver cross that would definitely give a vibrant charm. Wearing this bracelet on their First Communion will not only add to their overall look but also serve as a reminder of the significance of the occasion
Item No.: COA-CJ-468
- First Communion Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls and Crystals
- Adorable bracelet for first communion, birthday, Christmas, or other special occasions.
- Made from elegant crystals and white freshwater pearls.
- The bracelet measures 6" with an extension so that it will fit the age range (7-8 yrs old).
- Comes with a gift box for safekeeping or gifting.
“Every good and perfect gift is from above.”
~ James 1:17
Story & Symbolism:
The First Holy Communion is an important sacrament that every Catholic child must receive because it unites us to Christ, who shares His Body and Blood with us to form a single body (CCC 1331). Catholic Christians partake in Holy Communion to recognize the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ during the Eucharist through the power of the Holy Spirit and the priest's intercession. Under the appearances of bread and wine — Christ's body, blood, soul, and divinity — the glorified Christ, who rose from the dead, is truly present.