This astonishing handcrafted necklace features a crucifix pendant and chain that is best to wear every day. It is made intentionally for the protection of the soul, blessing, and guidance. Your Crucifix necklace is also perfect for gift-giving!.
Item No.: J6086
- Image of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver w/ 18" Gold Plated Chain.
- Dimension: .93" x .61" x .9".
- It comes in a deluxe gift box.
- Made in the USA.
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix? https://classroom.synonym.com/catholic-church-use-crucifix-7579.html
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.