Divine Mercy Monastic Chasuble
The 51" L Monastic Chasuble - Rose features an embroidered image that can be used on different occasions. This chasuble is crafted from exquisitely woven shantung fabric, meticulous attention to detail makes this both durable and stunning in appearance. It features a cowl neck and matching inner stole.
Item No.: RJ-TS417
- Divine Mercy Monastic Chasuble
- Designed with Saint Image with Gold Embroidery on Front and Back
- Fully Lined
- Monastic Style
- Material: Shantung
- Size: 51" L
- Cowl Neck
- Includes matching inside stole
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Each chasuble comes gift boxed for easy gift giving and storage.
Stories and Symbolism:
Divine Mercy has been divulged to mankind since the beginning of Genesis. It is a devotion to Jesus Christ that we are all closer to the Divine Justice as days pass, in the time of mercy, while no human being deserves the mercy of God, it can be illustrated as his response to help the poor. Divine Mercy is a grace that is offered to man because of the unconditional love of God.