Embroidered IHS Altar Frontal - 1 Piece Per Package
IHS is a monogram or symbol for the name Jesus, derived from the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus, which is spelled IHΣΟΥΣ in uncial (majuscule) letters and Iησoυς in minuscule characters and is transliterated into the Latin alphabet as Iēsus, Jēsus or Jesus.
This Altar Frontal features an exclusive IHS Embroidered Design. Made from a combination of polyester and cotton. An elegant piece to add to your church altar! Special Schiffli embroidery machine creates the luxurious scalloped effect.
Item No.: RJ-F1740
- Embroidered IHS Altar Frontal
- 1 Piece Per Package
- Material: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Blend
- Size: 96" W x 50" D, 2" Hem
- A great addition to your church decor and service!
- Exclusive embroidered IHS design on front and back
- Special Schiffli embroidery machine creates a luxurious scalloped effect.