First Communion Gift Set 4 Piece Girl Border
The First Holy Communion truly is an exciting milestone for our children, and this Girl's First Communion Set features symbols of the First Communion making it a perfect keepsake to commemorate this special occasion. This set is also a great way to share the blessings of the First Holy Communion with family and friends. It is a precious keepsake that your daughter can cherish for years to come and a reminder of the joyous day when she received the sacrament for the first time.
Item No.: LM-108-62-7114
- First Communion Gift Set 4 Piece Girl Border
- The set features images depicted from the symbols of the First Communion.
- This set includes a lapel pin, bracelet, and rosary.
- The set will surely capture the joyful spirit of their Communion.
- This item is ideal for keepsakes and will help commemorate their Communion celebration.
Story & Symbolism:
First Communion is considered to be one of the holiest and most important occasions in the life of the Roman Catholic. This means that the person has received the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Most Catholic children receive their First Communion when they are seven or eight years of age since this is considered to be the age of justification.