Holy Card St. Andrew with Stroke Healing Medal Set - 6 Pcs. Per Package
Saints defend us from harm, reinforce our faith, and provide spiritual direction and healing. They are our prayer models, and their intercession allows us to deliver strong petitions of healing to God on our behalf.
Our Patron Saints of Healing line provides hope and consolation to people seeking healing via the Saints' intercession. Each holy card and medal package features a high-quality prayer card with novena prayers tailored to the affliction, a brief history of the patron saint, and an oxidized silver patron saint medal.
Item No.: AM-MC042
- Image of St. Andrew w/ Set of Healing Medal.
- Patron Saint of Those of Wo Has Suffered a Stroke.
- Back of Card: Prayer to St. Andrew
- Includes a full-color holy card with two healing prayers, a saint biography, and an oxidized silver patron saint medal.
- Holy Card: Full-Color Cardstock (Closed) 2 1⁄2" W x 4" H
- Holy Card: Full-Color Cardstock (Open) 5" W x 4" H
- Saint Medal: Oxidized Silver 1" H
- Saint Andrew, Pray for Us.: Paper/Oxidized Metal
- 6 Pieces Per Package
Story & Symbolism:
Eventually, St Andrew became the superior of the congregation and was influential in the founding of a number of theatrical religious houses in Italy. With his eloquent preaching, he was so active in converting sinners and heretics that numerous followers thronged around him, willing to be under his spiritual guidance.
He died in 1608 and was canonized in 1712.
Saint Andrew Avellino is recognized today as the patron of those who has suffered a stroke. His feast day is November 10th.