This holy card features a beautiful Catholic image on the front with a distinctive gold foil stamping design around the edge. It includes a prayer on the back.
Item No.: AM-MC025
- Patron Saint of Addiction.
- Image of St. Maximillian Kolbe.
- Healing Medal Set
- Includes a full-color Holy Card with Two Healing Prayers, a Saint Biography, and an Oxidized Silver Patron Saint Medal.
- Holy Card: Full-Color Cardstock 2 1⁄2" W x 4" H (closed)
- 5" W x 4" H (open)
- Saint Medal: Oxidized Silver 1" H
- 6 Pieces Per Package
Story & Symbolism: Saint Maximilian Kolbe was a Polish Conventual Franciscan friar who volunteered to die in place of a stranger in the German death camp of Auschwitz, located in German-occupied Poland during World War II.
On July 31, 1941, in retribution for one prisoner's escape, ten men were chosen to die. Maximilian offered himself in place of a young husband and father. He endured two weeks of torture before he was executed with an injection of carbolic acid. He was canonized on October 10, 1982.
Saint Maximilian Kolbe is recognized today as the patron of those addicted to drugs. His feast day is August 14th.