This holy card features a beautiful Catholic image on the front with a distinctive gold foil stamping design around the edge. It includes a prayer on the back.
Item No.: AM-MC026
- Patron Saint of Dependent Runaways, The Nervous, The Emotionally Disturbed, The Mentally Ill, Those Who Suffer Neurological Disorders and, consequently, of Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and Neurologists. She is also the Patron Saint of Survivors of Incest and Sexual Assault.
- Healing Medal Set
- Image of St. Dymphna in a Laminated Holy Card.
- Includes a full-color Holy Card with Two Healing Prayers, a Saint Biography, and an Oxidized Silver Patron Saint Medal.
- Holy Card: Full-Color Cardstock 2 1⁄2" W x 4" H (closed)
- 5" W x 4" H (open)
- Saint Medal: Oxidized Silver 1" H
- 6 Pieces Per Package
Story & Symbolism: Dymphna is a Christian saint honored in Catholic and Orthodox traditions. According to tradition, she lived in the 7th century. She was murdered by her father. The story of Dymphna was first recorded in the 13th century by a canon of the Church of St. Aubert at Cambrai, France.
Saint Dymphna is recognized today as the patroness of those who suffers from neurological disorders. Her feast day is May 15th.