Our Lady of Guadalupe Marco Sevelli Arched Tile Plaque with Stand
An exquisite image of Our Lady of Guadalupe Bust Marco Sevelli Arched Tile Plaque with Stand offers new and distinctive art sculptures. The beautiful faces, traditional colors, and delicate attention to detail, together with a price that cannot be beaten in the marketplace. This plaque meticulously, hand painted every little detail of color pallete. The artists' skill and attention to artwork make this statue a truly amazing work of art worthy of enhancing your home. Each is securely but elegantly packaged in a gift box.
Item No.: ST-B2325
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Marco Sevelli Arched Tile Plaque with Stand
- Patron Saint of Mexico and the Continental Americas
- Hand-made from the finest quality resin.
- Size: 5.5" W x 8.5" H
- The natural stone finish will be treasured for years to come.
- The plaque is securely but elegantly packaged in a gift box.
- Comes with a scrolled wire stand for tabletop use and a keyhole hanger for the wall
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Guadalupe, widely known as the Virgin of Guadalupe or the more popular term, the Blessed Virgin Mary. In December 1531, the Virgin Mary allegedly appeared to an indigenous Mexican in the last several apparitions. A venerated image on a cloak preserved within the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. This basilica became the most visited Catholic pilgrimage site globally and the world's third most-visited sacred site. The Virgin of Guadalupe is also recognized as the Patroness of Mexico and the Continental Americas. Native Americans also venerate her based on the devotion calling for the Americas' conversion.