Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal Gold-Tone Bracelet
The Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal Gold-Tone Bracelet is a wonderful blend of faith and style. This stunning bracelet with a Miraculous medal on a gold chain creates a visual symphony of beauty and devotion. It makes a nice and classy gift for yourself or a loved one when presented in a Deluxe Gift Box.
Item No.: MV-BR95
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal Gold-Tone Bracelet
- Patron Saint of Americas and Queen of Mexico
- Feast Day - December 12
- With Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal
- Arrives in a deluxe gift box for convenient safekeeping and gift-giving.
- A traditional religious gift that is perfect for all occasions.
- 1 Piece Per Package
- Made in the USA
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Guadalupe first identified herself as Mother of God and Mother of all mankind when she appears on the Tepeyac Hill in Mexico in 1531. An indigenous peasant, Juan Diego, saw a brilliant figure on the hill. After that, Juan Diego visited Juan de Zumárraga, who was the archbishop of what is now Mexico City. Zumárraga rejected him in disbelief and asked the future Saint to provide proof of his story and proof of the identity of the Lady.