Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal Necklace Chain
An inspiring Our Lady of Guadalupe Necklace creatively designed with Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal with an 18" Rhodium Chain. Comes with a gift box, a perfect addition to your collection or a gift to be cherished by someone special. Highly recommended and perfect for all occasions.
Item No.: MV-L683GU
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal Necklace Chain
- Patron Saint of Americas and Queen of Mexico.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Necklace
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal
- 18" Rhodium Chain
- Size: 1" L
- Comes in a gift box perfect for safekeeping, gift, token, or favors.
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Guadalupe first identified herself as Mother of God and Mother of all mankind when she appears on the Tepeyac Hill in Mexico in 1531. An indigenous peasant, Juan Diego, saw a brilliant figure on the hill. After that, Juan Diego visited Juan de Zumárraga, who was the archbishop of what is now Mexico City. Zumárraga rejected him in disbelief and asked the future Saint to provide proof of his story and proof of the identity of the Lady.