This Medal with Holy Card Set depicts the illustration of the "Our Lady of Guadalupe" manifesting motherhood & feminism.
The Symbolic Medal is creatively designed from Rhodium Gold-Plated Pewter with an 18" Goldtone chain. Together with a Holy Card to help you commemorate for guidance and blessings, laminated for durability to last for years. Highly recommended, inspirational, and perfect for all occasions!
Item No.: MV-PSH1821GU
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal with 18" Chain and Laminated Spanish Holy Card Set
- Patron Saint of Americas and Queen of Mexico.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal with an 18" chain
- Made from Rhodium Gold-Plated Pewter
- Front: "Our Lady of Guadalupe"
- Back: Prayer Card in Spanish text
- Holy Card is laminated in crystal clear for durability
- A perfect gift, token, or favors.
- Made in the USA
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Guadalupe first identified herself as Mother of God and Mother of all mankind when she appears on the Tepeyac Hill in Mexico in 1531. An indigenous peasant, Juan Diego, saw a brilliant figure on the hill. After that, Juan Diego visited Juan de Zumárraga, who was the archbishop of what is now Mexico City. Zumárraga rejected him in disbelief and asked the future Saint to provide proof of his story and proof of the identity of the Lady.
Miracle: The first apparition occurred on the morning of December 9, 1531 (on the Julian calendar, which would be December 19 on the Gregorian calendar used today), when it is said that a native Mexican peasant named Juan Diego experienced a vision of a young woman at a place called the Hill of Tepeyac, which would become part of Villa de Guadalupe, in a suburb of Mexico City.
Warranty: This beautiful piece is worth a Lifetime Warranty. We attest to the quality of our products