Our Lady of Guadalupe Two Tone Heart Shaped Medal with 18" Chain Necklace
A truly captivating Our Lady of Guadalupe Two-tone Heart Shaped Medal is a true representation of something divine. This medal was forged by the great craftsmen to ensure that this piece will last for a lifetime. The marvelous attention to detail will capture everyone's heart. This excellently crafted piece of divinity is elegantly boxed, which makes it a perfect piece for keepsake or sharing our testament of faith through gift-giving.
Item No.: MV-HR792
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Two Tone Heart Shaped Medal with 18" Chain Necklace
- Patron Saint of Americas and Queen of Mexico.
- A medal with an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe praying with heart-shaped rose gold plated pewter.
- Includes an Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal and 18" Chain
- A medal handcrafted in the USA with the finest quality pewter featuring rose gold plated linings in heart shape.
- Made in the USA
- Comes in a gift box perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving.
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Guadalupe first identified herself as Mother of God and Mother of all mankind when she appears on the Tepeyac Hill in Mexico in 1531. An indigenous peasant, Juan Diego, saw a brilliant figure on the hill. After that, Juan Diego visited Juan de Zumárraga, who was the archbishop of what is now Mexico City. Zumárraga rejected him in disbelief and asked the future Saint to provide proof of his story and proof of the identity of the Lady.