Our Lady of Mount Carmel Scapular Medal Made of Gold with 18" Chain
One panel features the image of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the other is imprinted with the words, "Our Lady of Mount Carmel Protect Me - I Am Catholic. The scapular medal can be worn as a sacramental, signifying your enrolment in the Brown Scapular Confraternity. The medals are joined by a matching 18" chain. Your scapular will arrive with a gift-boxed, perfect for gift-giving!
Item No.: MV-J611
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Scapular Medal made of Gold Over Sterling Silver with 18" Chain
- The front panel features the image of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Made of gold over sterling silver
- Single ring scapular medal
- Dimension: 3/4" long
- Chain length is 18 inches from end to end
- Perfect for everyday use
- Deluxe gift box included
- High Quality, Made in the U.S.A.
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Mount Carmel is one of the Martian Apparitions that Mary appeared to Saint Simon Stock the leader of Carmelites. It is believed that she gave him scapular to promote Devotion. This became her symbolism of protection to the wearers and consecrate themselves to her in a special way. The Carmelites saw the Blessed Virgin Mary not only as a mother but also as a sister which makes us real daughters and sons of God.