Our Lady of Mount Carmel Scapular Medal with 18" Rhodium Plated Chain And Sacred Heart of Jesus Back
One panel features the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the other is imprinted with the words, "Our Lady of Mount Carmel Protect Me - I Am Catholic. The scapular medal can be worn as a sacramental, signifying your enrolment in the Brown Scapular Confraternity. Your scapular will arrive with a gift-boxed, perfect for gift-giving!
Item No.: MV-AN611
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Scapular Medal with 18" Rhodium Plated Chain And Sacred Heart of Jesus Back
- The front panel features the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Imprinted with the words, "Our Lady of Mount Carmel Protect Me - I Am Catholic.
- Oxidized metal panels with a silver-toned, antique finish
- Dimension: 5/8" x 1/2"
- Rhodium-plated chain length is 18 inches from end to end
- Comfortable to wear every day
- Deluxe gift box included
- High Quality, Made in the U.S.A.
Story & Symbolism: The Scapular Medal was permitted by the Church in 1910 as a substitute for the Brown Cloth Scapular; though, Pope St. Pius X did not wish the medal to replace the cloth version but intended it as a substitute when there is a moral and solemn reason. The Scapular Medal enjoys all of the similar privileges granted to the wearing of the Brown Scapular apart from the partial indulgence for kissing the Scapular granted by Pope Benedict XV.
Lifetime Warranty: All our pendants are built to pass our quality control department and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, so you can ensure that these pendants will last you a lifetime.