This 8.5" H Remembrance Of My First Communion Photo Frame is a special keepsake that can help a first communicant remember their First Communion day. The frame features a beautiful design with the words "First Communion" and a cross at the top, and it can hold a 5 x 7" H photo of the recipient on their special day. This frame is an ideal gift for a first communicant and can be displayed in their room or in a common area of the house, serving as a beautiful reminder of their special day.
Item No.: AV-D1025
- 8.5" H Remembrance Of My First Communion Photo Frame
- The phrase "First Communion" and an image of a chalice are designed to resemble hand-carved wood on a photo frame.
- It features clean lines and a whitewashed color palette that brings a current, fresh approach to your First Communion keepsakes.
- Material: Stoneresin
- Size: 6 x 8-1/2" H
- This divine traditional Catholic item with a crystal clear look makes a stunning addition to your home.
- Comes in a box for convenient gift-giving or safekeeping.
Story & Symbolism:
The First Holy Communion is an important sacrament that every Catholic child must receive because it unites us to Christ, who shares His Body and Blood with us to form a single body (CCC 1331). Catholic Christians partake in Holy Communion to recognize the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ during the Eucharist through the power of the Holy Spirit and the priest's intercession. Under the appearances of bread and wine — Christ's body, blood, soul, and divinity — the glorified Christ, who rose from the dead, is truly present.