Rhodium Two-Toned Crucifix with 18" Chain
An absolutely divine Rhodium Plated Crucifix with 16" -18" Chain made with high-quality rhodium, the cross pendant and chain are durable and will last for years to come. The delicate cross pendant is made of high-quality rhodium. Tne necklace makes a thoughtful and meaningful gift for first communicants, as it is a way to show support and encouragement for their faith journey.
Item No.: MV-RC7018
- Rhodium Two-Toned Crucifix with 18" Chain
- A beautiful two-tone rhodium-plated crucifix with a stainless steel chain
- The necklace will surely capture the joyful spirit of their Communion.
- This item is ideal for keepsakes and will help commemorate their Communion celebration.
- Arrives in a clear top gift box making it perfect for gift-giving.
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.
Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix? ;https://classroom.synonym.com/catholic-church-use-crucifix-7579.html
The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church