Our Lady of Guadalupe Baby Sterling Silver w/ 16" Rhodium Plated Chain
Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe and La Morenita, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary associated with a series of five Marian apparitions in December 1531, and a venerated image on a cloak enshrined within the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. The basilica is the most visited Catholic pilgrimage site in the world and the world's third most-visited sacred site. Pope Leo XIII granted the image a canonical coronation on October 12, 1895.
Item No.: MV-L740
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Baby Sterling Silver w/ 16" Rhodium Plated Chain
- Patron Saint of Mexico.
- Image of Our Lady of Guadalupe with an inscription, “Our Lady of Guadalupe, Pray For Us.”
- Baby Sterling Silver Medal - Our Lady of Guadalupe w/ 16" Rhodium Plated Chain.
- Dimension: .58" x .38" x .44".
- It comes in a deluxe gift box.
- Made in the USA.
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.
Story & Symbolism:
Miracle: The first apparition occurred on the morning of December 9, 1531, when it is said that a native Mexican peasant named Juan Diego experienced a vision of a young woman at a place called the Hill of Tepeyac, which would become part of Villa de Guadalupe, in a suburb of Mexico City.