Designed to be worn on any occasion, this pendant shine with elegance and beauty! Made out of Sterling Silver, these pendants have been perfectly crafted with detailed images of the beloved Mother Teresa Image. Included with every pendant, is an appropriate sized Rhodium plated chain and deluxe gift box!
Item No.: MV-L744
- Patron Saints of World Youth Day and Missionaries of Charity
- St. Teresa of Calcutta Sterling Silver Medal with Chain Necklace.
- Beautiful image of St. Teresa with an inscription, “St. Teresa of Calcutta, Pray For Us.”
- Includes 20” rhodium plated chain.
- It comes in a red velour jewelry box.
- Made in the USA.
Lifetime Warranty: All our pendants are built to pass our quality control department and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, so you can ensure that these pendants will last you a lifetime.
Story & Symbolism:
Mother Teresa, revered as Saint Teresa of Calcutta in the Catholic Church, dedicated her life to caring for the sick and the needy. Born in Macedonia to Albanian-descent parents and having taught in India for 17 years, Mother Teresa experienced her "call within a call" in 1946. Its order founded a hospice; centers for the blind, the elderly and the disabled; and a leper colony.