Sterling Silver Necklace with Crucifix Pendant and 18” Rhodium Plated Chain
This superb sterling silver Crucifix is perfect for everyday use. The crucifix is a reminder of the crucial sacrifice that Jesus made - his life - for the reclamation of all mankind. Wear a crucifix near to your heart and remind yourself of all the sacrifices that Jesus made for you. Your Crucifix necklace will arrive with a gift-boxed which makes it easier and convenient to give as a gift!
Item No.: MV- L9155
- Sterling Silver Crucifix with 18” Rhodium Plated Chain
- The front panel features the image of Jesus Christ on the Cross
- Dimension: 13/16" long
- Chain length is 18 inches from end to end
- Comfortable to wear every day
- Suitable for any gender
- Deluxe gift box included
- High Quality, made in the U.S.A.
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love, and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death, and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix?
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.