Sterling Silver Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal with 13" Rhodium Plated Chain Necklace
Feel the protection that the Sterling Silver Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal with 13" Rhodium Plated Chain Necklace has to offer through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This medal was forged by the great craftsmen to ensure that this piece will last for a lifetime. The marvelous attention to detail will capture everyone's heart. This excellently crafted piece of divinity is elegantly boxed, which makes it a perfect piece for keepsake or sharing our testament of faith through gift-giving.
Item No.: MV-L740BT
- Sterling Silver Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal with 13" Rhodium Plated Chain Necklace
- Patron Saint of Americas and Queen of Mexico.
- A medal with an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe praying with an inscription "Our Lady of Guadalupe Pray For Us".
- A medal handcrafted with the finest quality sterling silver featuring a 13" rhodium-plated chain.
- Made in the USA
- Comes in a gift box perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving.
Story & Symbolism:
Our Lady of Guadalupe first identified herself as Mother of God and Mother of all mankind when she appears on the Tepeyac Hill in Mexico in 1531. An indigenous peasant, Juan Diego, saw a brilliant figure on the hill. After that, Juan Diego visited Juan de Zumárraga, who was the archbishop of what is now Mexico City. Zumárraga rejected him in disbelief and asked the future Saint to provide proof of his story and proof of the identity of the Lady.