This easy-to-use resource provides initiation ministers with the pastoral tools needed to lead dismissal sessions with adults preparing for Baptism. Through reflection and discussion, each dismissal session guide helps to develop the catechumen’s relationship with Christ, self, and neighbor by internalizing the Word, concentrating their prayer around the Scriptures, and becoming familiar with the teachings of the Church. The step-by-step format makes leading the dismissal an easy and prayerful experience.
The Living Word™: Leading RCIA Dismissals, Year B includes:
- Guides for dismissal sessions for every Sunday and Holyday of Obligation of Year B
- Seasonal overviews, Scripture backgrounds, and preparation materials for catechists
- Seasonal dismissal texts for the priest celebrant
- Complete reflection texts with discussion sparkers on the readings of the day
- Centering ideas and closing prayers
- Suggestions for additional catechetical topics that are connected to the readings of the day
- An appendix with dismissal guides for the Rite of Acceptance, Rite of Sending, Rite of Election, and the three Scrutinies
Leisa Anslinger, Mary A. Ehle, Biagio Mazza, and Victoria M. Tufano contributed to this resource.
- Product Code: LWLDB
- ISBN: 978-1-61671-366-9
- Various authors including Leisa Anslinger and Mary A. Ehle
- Pages: 352
- Size: 8 1/2 x 11
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Copyright Year: 2017
Care of your book
A little bit of care will help preserve your book for years to come. Wiping with a soft, clean cloth will take care of most dirt. A leather edition will be best preserved if occasionally treated with a suitable leather conditioner.
Serving the Catholic Community for Over 50 YearsEstablished by the Archdiocese of Chicago in 1964, LTP promotes the liturgical formation of the faithful called for by the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy of the Second Vatican Council. Liturgy Training Publications is a premier publisher of liturgical and pastoral materials in English and Spanish. Dedicated to developing resources for the assembly, clergy, liturgical ministers, and all who study the liturgy, LTP produces books, videos, workshops, and other training materials so all the faithful may “become thoroughly imbued with the spirit and power of the liturgy” (SC, 14).