Two-Tone Celtic Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver w/ 18" Gold Plated Chain
This astonishing handcrafted necklace features a two-tone Celtic crucifix gold over sterling silver crucifix cross pendant and a rhodium-plated stainless steel chain that is best to wear every day. It is made intentionally for the protection of the soul, blessing, and guidance.
Item No.: MV-JT9185
- Two-Tone Celtic Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver w/ 18" Gold Plated Chain
- Sterling silver corpus on gold plated Celtic Cross
- Dimension: .95" x .62" x .11".
- It comes in a deluxe gift box.
- 1 Piece Per Package
- Made in the USA.
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix? https://classroom.synonym.com/catholic-church-use-crucifix-7579.html
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church