This astonishing handcrafted necklace features a two-tone crucifix gold over sterling silver crucifix cross pendant and a rhodium-plated stainless steel chain is best to wear every day. It is made intentionally for the protection of the soul, blessing, and guidance.
The crucifix is a reminder of the trials and tribulations that human beings face and the hope that comes from the redemption offered through Christ's death on the cross to those who believe. It is a fusion of art and faith and has been a consistent symbol of Catholicism for over 1500 years.
Item No.: MV-JT9088
- Image of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- Two-Tone Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver Pendant w/ 18" Gold Plated Brass Chain.
- Dimension: .71" x .44" x .5".
- It comes in a deluxe gift box.
- Made in the USA.
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.
Story & Symbolism:
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix? https://classroom.synonym.com/catholic-church-use-crucifix-7579.html
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church