Walnut Sick Call Crucifix Set
This Walnut Sick Call Crucifix is commonly used by priests to perform the Sacrament of Anointing the Sick when they visit someone who is seriously ill in their homes or in the hospital. It can also be given to anyone who is being challenged by a serious illness or surgery, as well as the elderly. A miraculous crucifix like this is a perfect way to protect us from sickness.
Item No.: MV-80-127
- Walnut Sick Call Crucifix Set
- The crucifix features a silver-tone corpus
- Materials: Walnut wood
Size: 13" X 8 1/2"
- The item arrives in a gift box
- Made in the USA
Stories and Symbolism:
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix?
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church