10" Cherry Crucifix with Silver Corpus and Gold Halo
A perfectly crafted Cherry Crucifix with Gold Halo is a truly remarkable keepsake for a Catholic who truly cherishes beautifully handcrafted items. This exquisite piece was carefully forged by great artists to ensure that this amazing work of art will maintain its luxurious look for the years to come. This collectible is a perfect way to protect us from evil spirits and remind us of the sacrifices and redemption that Christ offered us. Show your faith testament and share it with your loved ones through gift-giving.
Item No.: MV-79-42492
- 10" Cherry Crucifix with Silver Corpus and Gold Halo
- A premium quality crucifix perfect for your homes and offices.
- Made from premium quality materials in the USA
- A cherry-stained wooden crucifix featuring a silver corpus and INRI
- Size: 10"
- The item arrives gift-boxed making this item perfect for gift-giving!
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix?
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church