A remarkable image of Saint Anthony in a pallet wood admiring a child is a must-have item for your home. The picturesque portrait, traditional color palette, and meticulous attention to detail, together with a price that is truly valuable. The artists' skill and attention to artwork make this pallet an amazing work of art worthy of enhancing your homes.
Item No.: GE-G1096
- Wood Pallet Sign - Saint Anthony
- Patron Saint of Lost Things.
- 15" H Image of St. Anthony in a wooden pallet
- Material: Wood
- Size: 12" W x 15" H x .75" D
- A great way to remember St. Anthony.
- Perfect for enhancing your homes!
Story & Symbolism:
A Portuguese Catholic Priest and Friar of the Franciscan Order, Anthony of Padua, also known as Anthony of Lisbon. He was born and raised in Lisbon, Portugal, by a wealthy family and died in Padua, Italy.